Our Next Event
- "Absolutely fantastic band and one of the very best in Cumbria, guaranteed to entertain and fill a dancefloor for any occasion. Our clients all speak very highly of The Mustard Cutters, especially for our Christmas Party nights, and many return year on year when they know they are playing. I would highly recommend!"
Nicola Postlethwaite - Wedding & Events Co-ordinator, Castle Green Hotel, Kendal
- "They're better than us"
Mathew Priest, Drummer in 90's legendary bands Dodgy & The Lightning Seeds
- "Lucy, Steve, Neil, Darryl and Shaun, thank you all for the most amazing night at our Wedding Reception. From the first song to the last, the dance floor was packed and the crowd loved every minute of it. You did us all proud and for that we will always remember our night that you made so special! Thank you all again and all the best for the future. Lots of love Brian & Karen XX"
Brian & Karen Duffield, Wedding Party @ The Castle Green, Kendal
- "Fab night-loved it! Everyone had a great time! Thanks so much xxx"
Mike & Michelle's Wedding, The Merewood Hotel, Ambleside
- "The Mustard Cutters have always added to the success of the Hawkshead Brewery Summer Beer Festival, giving the crowd a night to remember!"
Katie Rome - Beer Hall Manager, Hawkshead Brewery, Staveley Mill Yard
- "The Mustard Cutters played for my evening reception. From the first song the dance floor was full. Fabulous music we loved every minute. Everyone commented how good they were. Thanks a lot guys x"
Richard & Michelle's Wedding, Whoop Hall, Kirkby Lonsdale
- "Graham and I would like to say the biggest thank you possible to you guys for making our evening do so awesome...everyone loved you!!"
Sophie & Graham's Wedding, Merewood Hotel, Ambleside
- We have been following the Mustard Cutters for some years now. Having seen them at the Staveley Mill Yard Beer Festival in 2010, we were certain that they were the right band for our Wedding. The set they performed was fantastic. They played music which got everyone onto the dance floor (11 year olds to 80 year olds). My late 20's friends had so much fun, they began to injure themselves through the intensity of their throwing of shapes. They were flexible, talented and friendly. A lovely bunch! Thank you so much for helping make our day so special. A year later, people are still talking about what an amazing day it was.
Catherine and Simon's Wedding, Staveley, Cumbria
- The Mustard Cutters proved so popular at our Summer Ball that some of our guests bought tickets the second year just to hear them play again! They keep the dance floor full and have been happy and flexible to play a set that was good for 20 year olds and 70 year olds alike. Thanks guys!
Anja Connor, GCP Summer Ball
- Lancaster District Chamber of Commerce Annual Dinner's are the highlight of the year, a real party night and a chance for local businesses to let their hair down. 2012 was no different, with excellent entertainment from The Mustard Cutters; A packed dance floor all evening showed they had mastered the varied audience. We would recommend them for any event where a party atmosphere is needed and we will be using them again.
Vicky Lofthouse , Events Officer, Lancaster District Chamber of Commerce
They proved so popular at our Summer Ball that some of our guests bought tickets the second year just to hear them play again!
Anja Connor, GCP Summer Ball
For BOOKINGS or FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CALL 01539 739006 GIG GUIDE EVENTS You REALLY SHOULD KNOW ABOUT FACEBOOK Become A Fan And WE'LL TELL YOU WHERE WE'RE PLAYING YOUTUBE VIDEOS Made By US, OUR FRIENDS And 'OTHERS' TWITTER NEIL's SURPRISINGLY INFORMATIVE RAMBLINGS The WEIRD And WONDERFUL TALENTS Of Our FRIENDS